Friday, January 8, 2016

ISTE 2016

Recently I found out that #collegereadyOH, the program I work on, had four ISTE presentations accepted!  FOUR!!  I'm blown away!  I'm humbled and honored...AND FREAKING OUT!!!

Don't get me wrong, this is definitely a team effort - and I have a beyond AMAZING team - and I am in no way in this alone.  However, it's still a rather daunting task to try and plan for a presentation at ISTE.  We have three poster sessions and a workshop.  Our team and some of our catalyst teachers will be there representing #collegereadyOH at these sessions.

So I guess this post is more looking for some advice.  
  • Have you presented at ISTE?  
  • What did you do to prepare?  
  • How did you know your session went well?  
  • What advice would you give to ISTE newbies? 
OR
  • Have you attended ISTE?
  • What presentations/poster sessions stood out to you?
  • What are you looking for when you pick a session?
  • What keeps your attention when you're checking out a poster?
THANK YOU!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cobannon/2766226320

No comments:

Post a Comment