Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What Do You Sound Like?

Funny thing...I just got done recording a You Tube Live Event with a few teachers that I work with. Before getting started, you know, there's some chit chat and prepping, etc.  So the teacher, Brock - yup I'm calling you out! - says, "I read your blog post.  And it, the way you write, it sounds like you."

My initial reaction is somewhat bashful that he would have taken the time to read my rambling.  My next reaction is seriously appreciative.  Not only that he would take the time to read what I thought was important enough to write down, but to also note that he can "hear" my voice in my writing.  So thanks Brock.  It kind of means a lot to me that you read it and that you would say something like that.

That being said, those of you that don't know me...maybe can't hear that voice.  So, here's a short PD that Scott, one of my team mates, and I put together.  Appropriately enough, on blogging!  HA!

PS I am the female voice, Scott is the male voice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment