Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Step Away

For the last week, I've taken a step away from blogging, Twitter, Buffer, and anything work/social media related.  I should have but didn't take a step away from Facebook, but that is more of a personal social media than professional, so I felt justified in being able to chat with friends from all over the country and wish them a Merry Christmas.

In taking the time away from my professional world, I felt like it would give me a chance to reset. My brain was on overload and there was so much flying around in my head that I didn't know what to do next.  When I came back to work, I restarted and organization was my priority.  I started with a small Buffer list, then moved to my calendar, then last organized my emails.

I feel like I'm in a better place to move forward in an organized fashion.  Do you need to take a step away?

No comments:

Post a Comment